Today during the qualification for the fourth GP of S1 class, Adrien Chareyre (Aprilia Fast Wheels) took the pole with the best lap time.
Today the qualifications started off well for the French defending Champion, who has taken advantage of the free practice in the morning to become familiar with the circuit.
But Adrien Chareyre will have to watch out for the other riders in the first row tomorrow: next to him are Mauno Hermunen (TM SHR), Thomas Chareyre (TM Factory Racing) and Ivan Lazzarini (HM Honda Racing).A great show tomorrow in the Grobnik Autodrome of Rijeka, where the riders will try their best to dominate in the classifications, as there are only two other GP left before the end of the 2012 Supermoto Championship.
S1 Qualifying Race Top Ten:
1. Adrien Chareyre (FRA-Aprilia) 0:58.199;
2. Mauno Hermunen (FIN-TM) 0:58.364;
3. Thomas Chareyre (FRA-TM) 0:58.369;
4. Ivan Lazzarini (ITA-HM Honda) 0:58.554;
5. Pavel Kejmar (CZE-KTM) 0:58.616;
6. Elia Sammartin (ITA-Suzuki) 0:58.790;
7. Thierry Van Den Bosch (FRA-KTM) 0:58.815;
8. Matthew Winstanley (GBR-TM) 0:59.074;
9. Fabrizio Bartolini (ITA-HM) 0:59.113;
10. Christian Ravaglia (ITA-KTM) 0:59.182.
Complete results available at www.supermotos1.com
GP OF CROATIA QUICK FACTS
Circuit length: 1376 mt (1056 mt asphalt, 320 mt offraod)
Temperature: 34 °
Weather conditions: sunny
Sunday: S2 ECSM Warm Up 09:00; S1GP Warm Up 09:30 (until 9:50, then followed by Superpole); S2 ECSM Race 1 11:15; S1GP Race 1 12:15; S2 ECSM Race 2 13:15; S1GP Race 2 14:15; S2 ECSM Race 3 15:15; S1GP Race 3 16:15.
This Grand Prix will be broadcasted live and delayed.
Click HERE to see full schedule and coverage online.
In the photo: A. Chareyre in the off-road
GP of Croatia