How about a small introduction of yourself to the readers of Supermoto Central?
Hello, i'm Emanuele Nisi, I'm Italian, and I create graphics for Supermoto, motocross and enduro.I have been doing this for 1 year and I hope to get very good, because I am still very young. Check out Grafica Evoluzione on facebook.
How did you get into supermoto and what do you find so great about it?
It all started when at age 16 I bought my first 125 Supermoto, always a husqvarna. A 2005 model, then this 510 2006 model.
When and how did the idea for this project originated? What was your inspiration?
The inspiration of this came to me looking at many styles of motocross and motard seen on the internet ... many ideas I put together the whole creating a style of my own.
What’s was the base for your project?
For the project started with a simple husqvarna 510 smr 2006.
Can you tell us in short how the build went? Did you have any big problems or did it all went smooth?
All the pieces in place and changes have always gone well, without any problems.
What do you use your bike for? Do you ride it on the street or just take it to the track once in a while?
I've got the bike for 2 years now, so far I only ride in the street, but I just started to ride on the track.
Is this your first supermoto project or did you also build other supermoto bikes?
For now I've only had this project, only because I could not afford a bike.
Do you have any plans for another supermoto project in the future?
Yes in the future I will take any other bike recreate an all-new design. probably on a ktm 530 or another husqvarna.
Have you got any tips or advice for people that want to start a project like this?
I certainly recommend doing a Supermoto project, because it is a unique passion. Lightness, power, control, are all that a Supermoto can give. I will always buy a Supermoto in my life.
- Akrapovic full exhaust system
- full Beringer brake system (pump brake caliper + 4p + AERONAL disc 320mm floating cast iron, full)
- STM slipper clutch
- air filter mesh DNA
- rear brake disc daisy, full, by HTM racing.
- Full FABA rims (front 17'' x 3.50'' post.'' 17'' x 5.00) + Kite hubs chrome spokes + nipples blacks Alpine ergal red
- front forks Marzocchi shiver 50mm anodized red
- rear swingarm black anodized
- husqvarna original plates + black anodized axle nut red anodized
- 42 teeth crown Sitta Racing black Alloy
- RK racing chain with O-ring, 520, red
- slittacatena TMdesignworks black
- frame black
- black front fender support
- radiator pipes silicone red
- red carburetor breather hoses
- red head cover
- clutch cover cap red ergal branded husqvarna
- rear brake fluid reservoir cap red Alu
- Alu platforms X-fun black
- gear shift lever X-fun black + gold tip
- lever black anodized rear brake + tip HammerHead
- seat cover Blackbird
- Alloy fuel tank cap Last Alloy
- riser WRP raised (+1 cm) thick blacks +
- Racetech handlebar bend high as 28.6
- stand black - red spring Sachs rear shock
- acerbis number plate
- mask plate cr \ RRMS modified with lights
- black powder coated frame
- rear frame anodized black
- red anodized rear caliper move caliper + black
- front brake hose fittings ergal goodrige red + gold
- para red anodized engine
- clutch cover Extreme Riders Alloy black
- Alloy screw engine red
- red anodized levers swing arm and mono